Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Production lead times are calculated from the date of receipt of your signed order acknowledgement and deposit cheque. Lead times can change on a daily basis dependent upon our order book.
2. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to provide us with a site survey plan including a plan of all routes of pipes, wires, conduits etc on the customer’s property. If the customer fails to provide plans by the agreed date, we will not be liable for any loss or damage perceived to have arisen as a result of our actions. The customer agrees to indemnify us against any claims made against us.
3. If, having agreed an installation start date, our operatives are unable to commence work on the agreed day due to the site not being prepared as specified, poor or inadequate access for machinery, delays caused by other trades or delays outside our responsibility, we reserve the right to levy a wasted day charge of £350 per installation team per day.
4. We will not be liable or responsible to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure event). A Force Majeure event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
5. All HideOut House Company Ltd products (excluding HideOut House Garden accessories) carry a one-year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship. However, timber will continue to adapt to atmospheric conditions and it is perfectly natural that some cracks, shakes and knots will occur. These do not affect the structural strength of the timber and are not, therefore, covered under the terms of this warranty. Damage due to vandalism, abuse, Acts of God, severe weather conditions, abnormal usage and unauthorized third parties is also not warranted. This warranty will be made null and void if the proper maintenance schedules have not been adhered to. HideOut House Company Ltd’s recommended maintenance schedule will be dispatched to the customer after installation/upon request.
6. HideOut House Company Ltd reserve the right to change product specification without notice.
7. The products shall be at your risk from the time of delivery and/or installation.
8. Goods supplied by the company to the purchaser shall remain the sole and absolute property of the company as legal and equitable owner until such time as the purchaser shall have paid the full price of the goods set in the invoice. The company reserves the right to enter any of the purchaser’s premises for the purposes of searching for, examining, marking or removing any goods which have been supplied by the company but which have not been paid for.
9. Deposits paid are non-refundable.
10. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of the invoice unless otherwise specified on your Order Acknowledgement.
11. Orders placed through third party contractors will require full payment prior to installation.
12. Where digging in of play/garden equipment is required and, whilst we take care to ensure that minimum damage is caused, we are not responsible for any reinstatement unless otherwise specified.
13. For planters or any ground based equipment we recommend a damp proof course if the product is to be on grass/soil, or better still – a series of level flagstones.
14. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure no planning consent is required for any equipment or buildings, prior to installation.
15. We reserve the right, at any time, to increase the price of our goods and/or services in the event of any variation in the cost to ourselves in supplying the same, or any part thereof, caused by any reason whatsoever beyond our control.
16. Errors and Omissions excepted “E&OE”.
17. Except where indicated, our prices do not include for delivery and installation on the UK mainland unless otherwise stated. Pieces of equipment that require non-standard in-ground fixing may carry an additional charge. Please enquire for a quote for delivery or delivery and installation.
18. Order changes and cancellations. Please note that upon receipt of your signed order acknowledgment, purchase order or written order confirmation your order is immediately put into production. Should you wish to change your order in any way (excluding adding additional items), or cancel your order after this time the following additional charges will apply: 20% of the new order value (exc VAT) will be charged to change an existing order (this includes removing items and changes to colours and surfaces where applicable.) 30% of order value (exc VAT) will be charged for cancellation of an order – an invoice for this amount will be issued to you upon cancellation.
19. HideOut House Company Ltd maintains its prices to be competitive. HideOut House Company aims to be open and honest; we will not set high prices in order to set up a lower artificial “Sale” price at a later date. Please note that we are based in the UK and our site shows all prices exclusive of VAT at the current rate.
20. All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software complications, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this website are the copyright of HideOut House Company Ltd and its affliates or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this web site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re publication without the prior written permission of HideOut House Company Ltd is strictly prohibited.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, HideOut House Company Ltd is providing this web site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, HideOut House Company Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on the Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither HideOut House Company Ltd nor any of its affiliates, directors, partners, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct or indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, HideOut House Company Ltd does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that arises as a result of the negligence of HideOut House Company Ltd, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
Contact us: If you have any queries relating to your order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will aim to contact you within three working days.